Catering Locations

Some campus buildings work exclusively with either the Wisconsin Union or University Housing for their catering needs, while other buildings have the choice of either provider. The map below shows which buildings use each provider.

In general, Memorial Union, Union South, and Grainger Hall work exclusively with the Wisconsin Union. All University Housing buildings (residence halls, Housing dining locations, etc.) work exclusively with University Housing.